Bridal Salon Services
Metropolitan Salon and Spa understands all the hard work and meticulous planning that goes into making your wedding day a true success. Our artistic team also knows the way you look and feel on that day is directly related to your beauty experiences prior to the big event. That is why we have several services and packages that cater to the bride, groom, and entire wedding party.
We have taken care of hundreds of beautiful brides and their bridal parties and as a result, know exactly which questions to ask to get you organized and help make your day special.
Please contact us at 608-784-6441 to get started on planning the day of your dreams, and complete the Bridal Party Form below to assist us in helping you organize your special day.
Bridal Services & Pricing
- in-salon // 110
- on-location // 123
- in-salon // 92
- on-location // 107
- in-salon // 53
- on-location // 66
- in-salon // 81
- on-location // 122 (includes airbrush makeup)
- Airbrush Makeup can be added to Bridal and Event Makeup // 35 (in-salon)
- in-salon // 73 (includes strip lashes)
- on-location // 128 (includes strip lashes + airbrush makeup)
Please note the following:– 20% gratuity will be added to on-location services
– An additional $1 per stylist per mile will be added if the venue is more than 5 miles from the salon
– We will travel up to 45 miles away from the salon
Bridal Party Reservation Form
Please complete this form six months prior to your wedding date. A Customer Care representative from Metropolitan will contact you shortly to confirm the availability of your date and to make deposit arrangements.
Metropolitan Salon and Day Spa requires a 25% deposit before scheduling your appointments. Please allow 48 hours notice for any changes or cancellations to your bridal party schedule. If cancellations are made with less than 48 hours notice, the entire cost of the cancelled service will be deducted from the deposit; otherwise the deposit goes directly toward your services on the day of your wedding.
Suggested Wedding Timeline
Our dedicated artistic team has designed a timeline for your convenience when scheduling your appointments and vital information for the wedding.
2-3 Weeks Before Your Wedding
We highly recommend a practice session including:
- Bridal hair
- You will need to bring the following 3 items to your bridal hair practice session:
- Your head piece and any ornamentation for your hair
- A picture of your dress
- Pictures of hairstyles you like
- Bridal make-up
1-2 Weeks Before Your Wedding
Freshen up haircut and all coloring services.
Week of the Wedding
Early in the week:
- Rejuvenate your body and mind. All body services, facials and waxing services should be scheduled early in the week.
One or two days prior to the wedding:
- Manicure and pedicure to ensure the freshness of your hands and feet.
Your Wedding Day
Relax and enjoy! We have reserved your time especially for you and your bridal party.
- Please make sure everyone arrives on time.
- All members of the bridal party are asked to:
- Wear button down shirts
- Hair completely dry with either mousse or gel applied
- No hair spray please!
Gift Cards Available
For the members of your bridal party, we recommend a Metropolitan Gift Card so they can relax and enjoy the spa with you. Gift cards are available for any amount, we recommend the following:
- Firming Transformational Facial
- Herbology Body Polish
- Salt Glow Manicure & Pedicure
- Spa Manicure & Pedicure
- Specialty Styles
View all the services Metropolitan Salon & Day Spa has to offer:
Metropolitan Salon and Spa has taken care of hundreds of brides and bridal parties on their special day and we hope to pamper and share your special day too. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.
A notice about all services listed on this website:
All service times shown are approximate. Prices are subject to change without notice.