metropolitan salon & spa services
Hair Salon & Style Services
As a Redken Elite Salon, we provide a full range of hair salon services including cuts, texture services, colors, and styling. Our master hair stylists and colorists can create a unique look for you that compliments your style and personality. Choose from the latest hair trends, whether you’re interested in the latest trending cuts or the season’s hottest colors, to blowouts that give you that fashion edge you crave – you deserve the highest standard of excellence. Let our trained professionals deliver it!
Specialty Colors | Other Color Services | Haircuts | Bodifying Treatments |Hair Extensions
Salon Services & Pricing
The expert stylist team at Metropolitan Salon and Spa prides themselves on providing you with a full range of salon and hair styling services. All cut and colors include a thorough consultation, shampoo + conditioner, style with minimal hot tool touch up.
- Blonde Bombshell: The Ultimate Blonding Experience is for those looking for a total transformation. Utilizing foils, balayage, or a combination of both, the Blonde Bombshell is sure to leave you with the Pinterest or Instagram hair of your DREAMS! Perfect for the guest who is going for a Blonde Transformation. Complimentary consultation is required. Conditioning treatments are required as well as purchasing a home maintenance plan. Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up.
• 4-6 hours // Consultation needed – priced per hour
- Transformations or Color Corrections: This is for the guest who is looking to go from dark colors to light colors or from very blonde to reds or darker colors. This is also for the guest with previously colored hair looking for a scalp to end change. Multiple appointments may be needed to achieve the goal. Complimentary consultation is required. Conditioning treatments and at home hair care product purchase required. Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up.
• Consultation needed // priced per hour
- Vivid Colors: Vivid hair colors are outside the traditional realm of hair color. Vivids are also known as fantasy colors, fun hair colors, rainbow colors, unicorn hair, or mermaid hair. These colors can range from deep jewel tones, vibrant neons, and soft pastel tones. Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up. Vivid colors require a complimentary consultation and are priced per hour. Conditioning treatments are required as well as purchasing a home maintenance plan.
• Consultation needed // priced per hour
Other Color Services
- Balayage: The “Lived-In” Highlight. The word Balayage originates from a French Fine Arts painting term meaning “to sweep”. Adapting this technique to hair coloring, our stylists will hand paint your hair to provide a blended, high impact highlight for the perfect sun-kissed glow. This technique provides a beautifully blended grow out, so it’s perfect for the guest who’s schedule only allows for 2-3 color visits a year. The finishing touch to our Balayage includes a glaze that will add color richness, tonal quality, shine & manageability. Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up.
• 3 hours // 177+
- MultiDimensional Balayage: Includes a root retouch in addition to the balayage. This service is recommended for guests who are looking to cover grey while creating that “lived-in” balayage color. The finishing touch to our Balayage includes a glaze that will add color richness, tonal quality, shine & manageability. Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up.
• 3.5 hour //207+
- Highlights: Highlights refer to a subtle coloring technique where hair is sectioned into very fine strands in such a way that the highlights perfectly blend all over with your natural hair color. The result is an all over lighter look with a very natural root line, like that of a baby’s hair after a day out in the sun! Highlights are a great choice for guests who are willing to commit to visiting the salon at least every 12 weeks. Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up. *Does not include glaze.
• 3 hours // 138+
- Multidimensional Highlights: Includes a root retouch or dimensional lowlights in addition to highlights. Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up.
• 3.5 hours // 155+
- Halo/Face Framing: The Halo is designed to brighten or create dimension around the face utilizing a maximum of 15 foils or face framing balayage. This quick service is the perfect add-on to any coloring service. Great for a pick me up or special event Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up. Includes a glaze.
• 1.5 hours // 110+
- Root Smudge: Smudged root look features lived-in roots that are only a shade or two lighter than your natural hair color. … Your colorist will quite literally “smudge” your roots with a hair gloss or semi-permanent hair color for a soft yet swift shift between shades. Must be added to a color service.
• 30 minutes // 43+
- Color Melting: Color melting is the technique of seamlessly blending one color into the other. This technique usually uses 2-3 different colors. Must be added to a color service.
• 30 minutes // 43+
- Shadow Root: Shadow root diminishes the lines of demarcation between the root and the lightened hair. The key difference, however, is that the levels between the natural and lightened area are often quite different, with the root being much darker. Must be added to a color service.
• 30 minutes // 43+
- Single Process Color: If you want to go a couple shades lighter or darker than your natural hair color, a single process is the way to go. This process changes the color of your entire head of hair, giving you a new, one-dimensional tone that can be as dramatic or subtle as you like. Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up.
• 2 hours // 131+
- Root Retouch: A root touch-up colors the regrowth of hair to the roots to conceal the fact that hair has grown out. This will enable your hair color to not only last longer but also continue to look fresh and beautiful. Typical root touch ups are needed 4-8 weeks after color. Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up.
*For root color beyond 8 weeks of regrowth an additional $20 will be added.
• 1½ hours // 86+
- Glazing: Glazing is a semi-permanent color that causes no damage to your hair and will add color richness, tonal quality, shine & manageability. Semi permanent color lasts about 8-10 shampoos and should be applied to the hair between root color appointments, or every 3-6 weeks. A glaze is the perfect color maintenance service to schedule between color appointments. Includes a style with minimal hot tool touch up.
• 30 minutes added to another color service // 30+
• 1 hour +15 minutes between color services // 86+
- Color Camo: Achieve younger looking hair in only 10 minutes! This professional men’s salon hair color offers custom gray hair color camouflage, ensuring subtle, low maintenance results with no visible lift.
• This service includes product costs // 47+
- Hot Tool Style: Add to your cut or color service // 25+
- Short Scissor: Longer on top, cropped or faded sides. Can include some clipper work and does not include fades or tapers.
• ½ hour // 34+
- Barber Short: Clipper cut, finger length on top, Buzzcut. This service includes fades and tapers.
• 45 mins // 39+
- Chin-Long: Over the ears to the shoulders.
• 45 minutes // 39+
- Mid-Back: Past the shoulders in length. (If the hair is past mid back an additional fee of $15 for timing will be added)
• 1 hour // 49+
- Transformation: A thorough or dramatic change in form or appearance. Includes a hair tutorial with the service.
• 1 hour +15 minutes // 60+
- Regular Wrapped Perm // 93+
- Specialty Wrapped Perm // 78+ per hour
- Keratin Smoothing System // 230+ per hour
- To add length or thickness // Consultation
A notice about all services listed on this website:
All service times shown are approximate. Prices are subject to change without notice.